2021 Nissan Murano
The aggressive exterior design of the 2021 Nissan Murano really stands out from other vehicles in its class. This SUV is available with a smooth chassis and very comfortable seats. It may look like a vehicle with a relaxed stance, but a powerful beast is lurking. Learn more about 2021 Nissan Murano below.
Four trims of the Nissan Murano 2021 are available from dealers. The names of these versions are:
Of these, the SV equipment variant offers the strongest combination of style and substance at an attractive price. You can also add a special edition package here. Expect some new colors for the 2021 Nissan Murano Boulder Gray, Magnetic Black and Scarlet Ember.
All versions of the SUV are available with LED daytime running lights and LED headlights; however, the LED fog lights are only installed from the SV version; The classic Nissan VMotion grille has lots of chrome accents on the Murano Platinum. SV and higher models have roof rails as standard; the window frames are chrome-plated and there is a floating roof line on the vehicle. The alloy wheels have an SUV-specific design with 18-inch and 20-inch alloy wheels. LED taillights in series form are visible on all models. A rear spoiler and a shark fin antenna in body color. There are two tailpipes here with tips in brushed chrome, here the L and Platinum trim elements are available with Powerlift doors.
Engine and Performance Details:
All variants of the 2021 Nissan Murano share the same engine, a naturally aspirated 3.5-liter V6 that produces 260 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque in 3 seconds.
The wind noise in the cabin of this SUV is very low and ensures a pleasant driving experience, even though the Platinum has a panoramic sliding roof. The Nissan Murano 2021 allows good visibility in all directions.
Features at the front and all-around are as follows:
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat (SV)
- Cloth Seating Upholstery (S)
- Panoramic Moonroof (standard for the Platinum)
- 4-way power adjustable passenger’s seat (SV)
- Memory Settings (SV)
- Digital Display in Instrument Cluster
- Ventilated Front Seats (Platinum)
- 8.0-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (SV and above)
- Heated Steering Wheel (SL and Platinum)
- Dual Zone Climate Control
Features at the rear include:
- 31.1 cubic feet of rear cargo capacity
- 60:40 split
- Reclining Rear Seats
- Rear Armrest with Cup Holders (All Trims)
- Adequate Rear Legroom and Headroom
- Rear USB Charging Ports
- Heated Rear Seats (SL, Platinum)
- Rear AC Vents
Nissan comes with the standard Safety Shield® 360 program which includes:
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Blind Spot Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- High Beam Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
For more information on the 2021 Nissan Murano available at Rock Hill Nissan, visit our website: https://www.rockhillnissan.com/nissan-murano-rock-hill-sc/