2021 Nissan Maxima
Sedans are trying to reclaim the market as the popularity of crossovers has soared through the roof, and the 2021 Nissan Maxima is clearly a step in that direction. All models are available with FWD (front-wheel-drive). A test drive will show how well the vehicle behaves in the city and on the highway. There is enough space for four adults.
Trim Levels available at Rock Hill Nissan:
For 2021, the S and SL trim levels are no longer available. Here are the names of the trim levels for the 2021 Nissan Maxima:
- 40th Anniversary Edition
Out of the above, the 40th Anniversary Edition is a brand new trim. It clearly appears more aggressive than the Platinum on the outside. The 40th Anniversary Edition celebrates Maxima’s sports car history in a magnificent way, with Ruby Slate Gray Pearl paintwork on the outside.
Engine and Performance Specifications:
It only takes 5.7 seconds to accelerate from 060 mph, this is the fastest full-size sedan on the road right now. This is made possible by the 3.5-liter V6 engine under the hood, which generates 300 hp and 261 lbs.-ft of torque. In terms of handling, the 2021 Nissan Maxima is better than the Kia Cadenza and Buick LaCrosse, and it's one of the few V6 sedans still available in the US.
There is no doubt that the 2021 Nissan Maxima looks attractive from the front, for starters it shows a sporty stance with its sloping hood, the car exudes sportiness in every exterior design line, it has LED headlights and LED taillights with a unique look Design. Shaped daytime running lights are also available here. Buyers will see Nissan's signature V-Motion grille on the front, with chrome all around. Elegant appearance. The SR equipment is available with 18-inch wheels and a sloping roofline.
Large paddle shifters can be seen on the CVT in the 2021 Nissan Maxima SR. The sedan also gets different drive modes. Here are various features of the vehicle:
- Good quality interiors with soft-touch materials
- Flat Bottom Steering Wheel with leather
- 8-way power-adjustable seat (SV)
- Heated Steering Wheel (SR)
- Panoramic Moonroof (SR and above)
- Best-in-class legroom in the front seat
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Large Cup holders at the front
- Bose Surround Sound System with 11 speakers (SR and above)
- Memory system for outside mirrors and driver’s seat
- Very Comfortable Zero Gravity Seats
The following unique features will be found in the 40th Anniversary Edition:
- Heated Rear Seats
- White Gauge Faces
- Smoked Chrome Trim
- Red Semi-Aniline Leather Upholstery
Nissan Safety Shield includes:
- Intelligent Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
Most features are already available in the SV model.
For more information on the 2021 Nissan Maxima available at Rock Hill Nissan, visit our website: https://www.rockhillnissan.com/nissan-maxima-rock-hill-sc/