If ever there was an affordable SUV that gives complete peace of mind, it would have to be the Nissan Rogue. The newest version takes the ownership joy of this compact SUV a step higher. Know why the 2021 Nissan Rogue can be the best new car for your family soon.
Variants on offer
S, SV and SL variants were available in the previous generation of this compact SUV, and these are available yet again. However, buyers this time would be really delighted by the extensive list of new features available in the Platinum variant. The list of features includes wireless Apple CarPlay, a 12.3 inch digital gauge cluster, and quilted leather upholstery.
The 2021 Nissan Rogue would be available in a variety of dual tone colors, and so will be black roofs. You will be able to choose from the following color options:
- Gun Metallic
- Brilliant Silver Metallic
- Caspian Blue Metallic
- Monarch Orange Metallic
- Pearl White Tricoat
- Scarlet Ember Tintcoat
- Magnetic Black Pearl
- Midnight Pine
The exterior look
The 2021 Rogue looks a lot more visually appealing in comparison to the previous version. The compact SUV has received a major redesign, with its multi level LED headlights and signature V-motion grille presenting a contemporary look. Despite boot space being decreased slightly, the new Rogue looks a lot more beefy. At the same time, its sharp Japanese silhouette is visible from every angle.
Power under the hood
Expect the new Nissan Rogue to get a 2.5 liter, 4-cylinder engine that produces 181 hp of power. Its power output is more in comparison to the vehicle’s outgoing variant. Each of the variants gets a CVT CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), making the vehicle an absolute delight to drive. Handling on the Rogue has been improved by leaps and bounds.
FWD (Front Wheel Drive) is available as standard on all variants, but buyers can even avail the AWD (All Wheel Drive) option. Nissan claims that the Rogue’s fuel economy is 29 mpg for AWD and 30 mpg for FWD trim levels.
The interior look
The 2021 Nissan Rogue gets its interior look through the following features:
- Fresh dashboard design that stands out from the competition
- 3 displays, which include a Heads Up Display that projects turn by turn directions and speed on the windshield, Intelligent AWD with 5 drive modes, and a 9-inch touch screen.
- Rear door opening 90 degrees for easy ingress and egress
- 3-zone climate control and heated rear seats, along with Wireless charging are available on the Platinum trim
- Center console allows things to be put easily due to its butterfly form
- Adequate legroom for 6 foot tall people in the rear
- Generous shoulder room for front passengers
- Thoughtful cubbies for storage.
Safety features explained
One of the main reasons for peace of mind from this Nissan product is its top notch safety program called Nissan Safety Shield 360. This program is available with an advanced driver assist system and other safety features such as:
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- High Beam Assist
- Blind Spot Warning
A driver can get to know about driving conditions with the help of the cutting edge Nissan Pro Pilot Assist that provides information on the highway ahead, for vehicle occupants to be adequately prepared.